Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Geographic Luck!?

I think that Jared Diamond was on track when it came to geographic luck. It really does effect how people progress. Its not the people who were smarter or more advanced , its the land and climate around them.Before the Agricultural Revolution happened, people hunted and gathered. Then they found the way of domesticating animals and farming land. The land and climate was what the crops depended on to survive. That's why Mesopotamia was just right. Jared Diamond knew what he was talking about. Human beings are all the same physically on the inside. Its whats on the outside that effects there way of talking,learning, and basically living.

1 comment:

  1. I think you understand Diamond's theory. You wrote such a short essay - barely 100 words when I was looking for 300 - that it is hard to tell if you really got it. Ellie, I really think you are a smart kid who needs to kick it up a notch. I would love to see what you are capable of if you can give me a good, honest effort. That's my challenge to you, girl!

    38/50

    ReplyDelete